The protection of your pesonal data is very important for ÉNESTAS S.A. de C.V. and/or the companies of the group, for this reason we make availavle this PRIVACY NOTICE.
Prepared to comply with the FEDERAL LAW OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION IN THE POSSESSION OF THE PARTICULARS said Law is intended to inform you the type of personal data we collect from you, how we use, manage, take advantage of and with whom we share it.
Personal data that we request for any of our services, depending on the case, are:
- Full name, address (Street, City, State, Delegation, Municipality, Postal Code), date of birth, nationality, marital status, occupation.
- Official Identification, Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC), Unique Code of Population Registry (CURP).
- Email and Landline or Mobile Phone.
- In case of being a legal person, fiscal address, corporate name, document proving the legal existence of the same and the representation and identity of the legal representative.
- Equity data such as bank accounts, credits, real and personal property, assets, liabilities, among others.
- Information, if applicable, on spouse, heirs, legatees and / or beneficiaries.
- Official vouchers proving the information provided.
Your personal data obtained will be used for the following:
- Verify the information provided and confirm your identity.
- Elaborate efficiently and correctly the offer of purchase, promotion, contract, agreement, cancellation, modification, service notification, labor relationship.
- To request from any financial institution information related to loans, mortgages, mutual funds, etc.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements.
The personal data obtained will not be transferred to any third party, with the exception of complying with the obligations of the company, or at the request of the administrative and / or judicial authorities, as well as Financial Institutions regulated by the National Banking Commission and Values, CONDUSEF, PROFECO, IMSS, INFONAVIT, ISSSTE, etc.
LIMITATION ON THE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data provided through the following means:
Submitting a personal request at our address located in
- Bosques de Ciruelos 194 – 203, Col. Bosques de Las Lomas, CP 11700, CDMX.
- Sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition or revocation of consent may be made by submitting a written request at our address located inBosques de Ciruelos 194 – 203, Col. Bosques de Las Lomas, CP 11700, CDMX, Or via e-mail to email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be modified, changed or updated so we are committed to keep you informed of this situation through any of the following means:
- Our website https://www.enestas.com
- Notification to your email.
- If you wish to have a letter signed by the person responsible, you must request it personally in our offices, which will be issued within 5 business days at no cost.
If you have any doubts about this Privacy Notice, you can direct it through an email to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org, or communicate on the phone (55) 6832 0752 and (55) 7024 2963
We also place at your disposal copies of this privacy notice in our offices and on our website https://www.enestas.com “Privacy Notice”.
Any person who discloses information not authorized by the area of processing of personal data will be sent to the corresponding authority.
Privacy Notice Updates
Last Revised: [July 2017]